THE IMPORTANCE OF KNOWLEDGE

Stop the search. Your life is about to change drastically! The reason is that i’m about to reveal something important.

Over the last one year, i have been secretly wishing to have the opportunity of sharing my conquest in the power of Nature i.e Traditional herbal medicine. Precisely five years ago, i was in Ekiti state on a visit, (South Western Nigeria). Then , i used to have a chronic back pain. Before this time, i had taken many orthodox drugs but all to no avail.

I then reported this ailment to my cousin and thereafter we went to the forest to pluck some herbal leaves. Prior to that period, i have heard so many good things as to what our own traditional herbal medicine could do. After plucking different kinds of leaves, we went back home to clean all the dirts and squeeze the leaves to obtain the juice. After collecting the juice, i was asked to drink which i eventually drink.

Barely three days after, i got healed completely. It was just a miracle and i could not believe it. Since then, i have sticked to herbal medicine for me and those who approach me for such. Testimonies upon testimonies have been coming for just taking my prescriptions.

Many times we lament over the spread of diseases in Africa. These are diseases that could ordinarily be cured by plants growing within our vicinity if we know their importance. Therefore, i was prompted to make a resolution about telling people who care to know the truth about what we could all benefit by taking herbal medicine. Natural medicine is not just about increasing the physical life force of the individual, but a call to a total liberation of the whole person. It is a call to break loose the chains of ignorance and mental slavery to become what we are mean’t to be.

Back to my story, i was so amazed after the sudden disappearance of my chronic back ache that had troubled me for years. This reality aroused my curiosity and i’m so glad my cousin did not hide anything called the truth from me. He went ahead and gave me a hand book full of new discoveries relating to treatments of various sicknesses and diseases using herbal methods.
These undeniable truths about how to treat many sicknesses and diseases using herbal methods are what you would be coming across on this blog.
Cheers!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. how can we know what the herbs or plants look like if you do not put the picture or the name in English.Please Mr. Afolabi, knowledge is not profitable if given halfway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please what are the best fruits and vegetable for typhoid fever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your information keep it up .please what are the plant use to increase sperm? U can email me at
    revdudo12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete